Asbestos and Lead Services
Panacea provides asbestos and lead services designed for the specific needs of our clients. Our certified asbestos consultants have surveyed hundreds of structures, including residential buildings, schools, and commercial/industrial buildings, for the presence, extent, and location of asbestos-containing materials (ACMs) and lead-based paint (LBP). Panacea personnel are experienced in and knowledgeable about the design of abatement contract specifications and the on-site monitoring of abatement projects. Attention is focused on efficient, practical solutions designed to address the range of problems associated with ACMs and LBP.
Our asbestos and lead services include the following:
- Building inspection and survey,
- Sample collection and laboratory data evaluation,
- Regulatory standards evaluation and recommendations for methods to comply with standards,
- Design and preparation of abatement contract bid specifications,
- Abatement oversight and air monitoring,
- Clearance sampling,
- Periodic surveillance and inspection,
- Design of operations and maintenance (O&M) programs,
- Data analysis and database design.
Further, for lead-based paint surveys, we have the capability and the knowledge to perform site characterization using either bulk sampling coupled with laboratory analysis and/or field instruments such as x-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzers.