Environmental Management and Auditing
The regulated community (private and public) has been confronted by complex legislation and regulations in health, safety, and environmental issues. Failure to comply with these complex regulations can have negative impacts, such as penalties, criminal charges, poor public relations, and loss of business.
Panacea provides an integrated system of environmental management services to address environmental problems and develop cost-effective, technically sound solutions that are compatible with routine business operations.
Our environmental management services include the following:
- Facility and site audit:
- Regulatory compliance
- Waste minimization
- Occupational health and safety
- Risk management
- Permit assistance and agency liaison
- Hazardous substance management
- Environmental document preparation (plans, database programs, and permits)
- Health, safety, and environmental training programs and executive briefings
- Facility closure plan
- Emergency response planning
Panacea's staff members have the regulatory and industrial experience necessary to address our clients' current environmental concerns and minimize their future environmental risks.